Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Chair

A few years back when I moved into an apartment which had been previously occupied by my friend Courtney, aka El Diablo, I was given things that she no longer wanted or needed. One of these things was a wonderful old chair that had definitely seen better days. I like this chair because it's big and roomy and you can cuddle up in it, unfortunately I have had no place for this chair until we bought our new house. So basically it has been in the basement for several years and I probably should have gotten rid of it but I knew it had potential. So recently I have been working on my home office, and thought that that big comfy chair would be a nice addition to the office. So down to the fabric store I went, contrary to my firm belief of recycling old material this project took about eight yards of material and there was no way I was going to piece together eight yards of material to cover this chair. Thanks to Emily for going to play at the fabric store in a snow storm with me, here's how it turned out!







1 comment:

  1. I love it! I'll go to the fabric store anytime, rain or shine! =)

    ReplyDelete